- Free return shipping Return shipping costs are paid by us (within the U.S.). Regardless of product size or price we've got you covered.
- 60 day no hassle returns
- Returns must be sent 60 days from the date of purchase.
- The product itself needs to be in new condition along with the original packaging and product tags, manuals, etc. Note: we don't care about the original shipping box, just the box or packaging the product came in.
- No restocking fee Yep, that's right. Zero restocking fees!
- Click on My Account in the upper right hand corner of the website. For customers who received a gift but do not have access to the My Account section for your gift order, please simply contact us to receive return instructions.
- Log in to your account using your email address and password, and be sure you are connected to a printer. If you don't know your password, click the "Forgot password" link.
- Click the button that says "Make a Return".
- You will be taken to a screen showing the products that are eligible for a return. Check the item(s) that you wish to return and the reason(s) for the return, then click "Continue with Selected."
- The next page will allow you to choose either FREE Return or Ship It Yourself.
- If you choose FREE Return, Tactics will generate a FREE pre-paid return shipping label for you, along with the return form.
- If you choose Ship It Yourself, only a return form will be generated and you will need to pay for the return shipping yourself. Choose this option if you are outside of the United States.
- Click "Continue to Return Instructions."
- After reading the return instructions that appear on the page, click the "Print" button.
- Your shipping forms will appear and can be immediately printed.
- If you chose FREE Return, a pre-paid return shipping label and the Tactics return form will print. Depending on the items you are returning, you may return your item using UPS or U.S. Postal Service (USPS). For UPS, follow the instructions and take your package to a UPS store or UPS drop off location. For USPS, follow the instructions and drop your package off at a USPS Post Office or schedule free USPS pickup.
- If you chose Ship It Yourself, only a Tactics return form will print. Follow the instructions and ship your package to us via a carrier offering package tracking technology, such as UPS or Insured Parcel Post.
- If for any reason you need to reprint your return form and/or shipping label at a later time, simply log back in to My Account and follow the instructions to reprint the forms.
- Upon arrival, inspect your shipment carefully. If there is any loss or damage, please contact us immediately.
- We DO NOT accept returns of gripped decks or assembled, custom complete skateboards, since they are no longer "like new" and able to be resold.
- Tactics will refuse items returned in unsalable condition OR reduce the refund amount by 50%.
- A completed Return Form (or other document including all of the requested information) must accompany your return.
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form and same account as tendered at the time of purchase.
- In the case that the return of an item results in an order total dropping below a promotional discount threshold, we will reduce the refund amount by the amount of the original discount.
- Items purchased online at Tactics.com can be returned in-person at any of our retail locations.
- From the day you ship the return, it usually takes 3-5 business days for the item(s) to arrive at our distribution center.
- Our standard is to process your return within 2 business days of arrival at our distribution center.
- The day your return is processed, the refund is automatically submitted to your original form of payment that night.
- From that point forward, it is up to the vagaries of the electronic banking system to actually post the funds to your account. We usually see the funds post within 1-2 business days, but there have been instances where it has taken longer. Please understand there is nothing we can do to change the electronic banking system. And, please remember that all of these estimates are noted in business days, which do not include weekends or holidays.
- To qualify for a refund, all returned products must be returned in their original, unaltered packaging, including all labels and tags.
- Shoe boxes, boot boxes, binding boxes, and other product packaging must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them.
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached – no pet hair, human hair, smoke odors, or makeup stains.
- Footwear must not be worn and must include the original, undamaged packaging.
- If you plan to return your shoes, do not wear them after trying them on.
- Skateboard Completes: We DO NOT accept returns of assembled, custom complete skateboards.
- Skateboard Decks: We DO NOT accept returns of skate decks with grip tape applied.
- The reason for this is we can't sell it as new once it's been gripped/assembled.
Our exchange policy is simple: just return the items you don't want using the normal returns process. At any time, simply place a new order for the new product(s) you want to purchase.
All items we sell are warranted by the manufacturers against manufacturing defects. Please contact us if you believe your purchase is defective and we will help facilitate a warranty claim with the manufacturer. If for any reason a manufacturer does not properly handle your defective product claim, simply let us know and we will take care of you.